The Diabetes UK Tracker app is for people who have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, or are caring for someone who does, to help them manage their diabetes.
The app is designed to be quick and simple to use, taking the daily chore out of logging levels such as blood glucose, carbohydrates and calories.
The app was designed by a team that included user experience professionals, clinical specialists and people with diabetes, to help you manage your condition.
Although there are a number of diabetes tracker apps available in the App Store, the Diabetes UK app has some unique features to give it the edge:
• Log and track a range of levels: blood glucose, insulin, carbohydrates, calories, weight and ketones.
• View your data in day and week graphs to spot trends.
• See your daily average blood glucose level, total carbohydrates and total calories.
• The first diabetes app that allows you to track how you are feeling and see whether this affects your levels.
• Share your entries – for example, send your graphs to your healthcare professional.
• Graphs and notes can be shared on Facebook and Twitter, and you can add photos of your meals, or anything that reminds you of your day, to your graph so you can work out what affects your levels.
• Save specific records as 'talking points' to help you recognise patterns and use them as reminders in healthcare appointments. This unique feature will help you get the most out of appointments by setting an agenda of your concerns.
Download the app for free today. Search for 'Diabetes UK' in the App Store on your device, or download the app from the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/diabetes-uk-tracker/id455214278